ACCORD BTCC Peter Koch Replica FROM BRAZIL!!!!

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
I really like where your going with this. Looking forward to your future mods.:coffee:

SportBilly

Reaction score
i want this in my life.. a i was thinking of it like a month ago.. never knew that someone had done it till i just saw this now...

i like it bro..!!

Rleonessa

Reaction score
I working on it since 2010!
gqb.JPG

Last edited:

Rleonessa

Reaction score
for everyone who wants to make this , is very simple to do a project like this , here in Brazil is to much expensive car parts , but in USA is to easy to buy good parts like wheels , exhaust systems , coil overs and others parts...and the car design you just need to be creative , i now my car is not the same gen of the original Peter Kox car , but is the same year but the appearance dont have much differences and before instal the decals i made a project on computer to see if as possible the same paint in a differente bodykit and its work. I think this Gen is more aggressive than the ten from original car , but is only my opinion. I know the needs to be low, but here i cant use the car if i instal another coil overs and modify the suspension! here in brazil the streets and higways is not regular and have some caves. But i will instal a good GT Carbon wing from APR and after this the car is finished!

Back