Accord Needs A Trip To E.R :(

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Gotta love the lack of owning up to responsibility in these types of situations.

People are ready to get mad at everyone else except themselves.....

Truly hope there is a happy ending for all the victims in these situations people have posted in this thread.

JonWiLL

Reaction score
Gotta love the lack of owning up to responsibility in these types of situations.

People are ready to get mad at everyone else except themselves.....

Truly hope there is a happy ending for all the victims in these situations people have posted in this thread.

thanks man I hope so too

JonWiLL

Reaction score
ok update, i got the police report today and i find out that the guy that hit me was a cop -___-. so he got away with whatever crap he was on. all he got was a careless driving ticket. anyway his insurance is coming in the morning to appraise the car, idk i still have mixed feelings, i want the money for the car, but i dont want them to take it lol. ima try my best to buy back if they total it.

JonWiLL

Reaction score
Back on the Road :)

another update, insurance came, totaled it, bought it back instantly, got a nice size check :D, spent 2 hrs working on it and fixed atleast 75% of the damage, only have to buy a new bumper, taillight, and trunk lock. almost certain i can salvage the trunk, will work on it tommorow. Then later on ill repaint the car jet black with a nice amount of clear coat, i want it to shine lol, once i get some parts for it, lip kit? maybe

Before

100_2987.jpg

After

100_2994.jpg

GCv6accorD

Reaction score
That's horrible, I hope you and your family are ok and everything gets taken care of. If you had liability and the other person did this to you and is at fault, either settle with them or call their insurance and request an inspector to come assess the damage. It doesn't matter if you have liability coverage, but if the other person has any coverage, their insurance should cover it if the inspector does his job correctly and files the paperwork properly. Start a claim, and then wait a month for settlement as cash, or required repair. If it's totaled I'm not sure what can compensate with that, but I'd talk to your insurance agent about it.

well put :jae:

GCv6accorD

Reaction score
it doesn't look totaled... theres nothing a good body shop cant fix

Back