Accord Needs A Trip To E.R :(

JonWiLL

Reaction score
great so now the insurance people said that i cant do anything until the police report comes, they wont even bother to come see the car. :( i wont get report for a week, thats what the p.d told me

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
great so now the insurance people said that i cant do anything until the police report comes, they wont even bother to come see the car. :( i wont get report for a week, thats what the p.d told me

that is ridiculous, what insurance provider do you have?

JonWiLL

Reaction score
that is ridiculous, what insurance provider do you have?

gieco smh, i cant get a rental either cause i was unable to get the other guys insurance info, if i did then they would of paid for it. i couldn't get it because the guy wanted to fight me even tho he is clearly wrong. the police had to keep us seperate. seeing my family members being carried away in a stretcher, I ready to go down for an battery assault charge or something similar.... the nerve of some people, there wrong and want to cause problems

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
wow how could he blame you when he ran into you from the back.... thats guys crazy... but i dont understand how your tranny went out if he jsut clipped your back bumper

JonWiLL

Reaction score
wow how could he blame you when he ran into you from the back.... thats guys crazy... but i dont understand how your tranny went out if he jsut clipped your back bumper

car went from 0 to 40+ in less than a second, when i went to move it after the accident, i pulled to the side and stopped, the trans just jerked like it shifted from 3rd to 1st and now d4 isnt lighting up, the car isnt drivable cause complete muffler system from front is dragging on ground so i cant really tell if its fully gone, but something in there must be damaged

JonWiLL

Reaction score
0-40+ in a second? thats pretty fast...:hide:

sounds stupid i know lol, but thats what im assuming, his cars traveling speed to my stopped car is what im saying, idk if it went all the way up to the speed he was traveling on impact, but thats what it felt like

redlinevtec

Reaction score
man, this is why I hate people. (sigh) don't worry man everything will work out in your favor. just be patient. trust me, patience is bliss. just wait for the police report. sometimes you can go down to the police station and purchase a copy yourself for about 5 bucks. sometimes you get those lazy fat cops who have more important things to do. (like give us tickets for our tints and exhaust) so see if you can get those police report papers yourself asap. remember time is of essence here, the longer you wait the harder it is to prove who is at fault. and start getting estimates now! I mean now, asap. get at least 3-5 estimates and pick at least 3 that are the most around the same price range and submit those to the insurance company who was at "fault".

my mother-in-law was involved in a hit and run yesterday. they looked at her and just sped off. they were a couple of illegals who the police later find out they had hit more than 5+ cars and sped off. be thankful this is someone with insurance. because ill tell you right now, my MIL, only has liability and has no one to fix her car :/

Last edited:

JonWiLL

Reaction score
man, this is why I hate people. (sigh) don't worry man everything will work out in your favor. just be patient. trust me, patience is bliss. just wait for the police report. sometimes you can go down to the police station and purchase a copy yourself for about 5 bucks. sometimes you get those lazy fat cops who have more important things to do. (like give us tickets for our tints and exhaust) so see if you can get those police report papers yourself asap. remember time is of essence here, the longer you wait the harder it is to prove who is at fault. and start getting estimates now! I mean now, asap. get at least 3-5 estimates and pick at least 3 that are the most around the same price range and submit those to the insurance company who was at "fault".

my mother-in-law was involved in a hit and run yesterday. they looked at her and just sped off. they were a couple of illegals who the police later find out they had hit more than 5+ cars and sped off. be thankful this is someone with insurance. because ill tell you right now, my MIL, only has liability and has no one to fix her car :/

thanks man, im trying to be patient, today i cut the muffler off and taped the back end up so i can drive it, i went to a few really good body shops that i know and made appointments for them to get me an estimate, all the shops are basically telling wait till i get the police report. i also got an appointment at the transmission shop, something screwy in there, it didn't wanna shift a couple times while driving it and feels sluggish. sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, if they found out who did it, then her insurance company should be able to fix it for her and then go after those people for there money. thats what happened with my neighbor when he was in a hit and run. the police found out who it was and that person was sued by my neighbors insurance for the bill on the car. he got a new new bmw for his mitsubishi lol.

Back