Jefe02

Reaction score
Re: Accord2Show BIG Part Out

If I were rich.....

Then I would not own an accord. GLWS

Accord2Show

Reaction score

No splicing for the strips? They plug into the parking lights? And your willing to ship?

Yes the strips are plug and play. All you have to add a set of pig tales I thank that is what they are called to you factory harness. The other ends are all ready on the lights. I am willing to ship at you expense, just let me know where you are at.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Guys, what you are seeing here is a show car being parted out. Joey only buys the best of the best, and he buys everything brand spanking new. I have purchased a set of wheels from him personally, I drove to meet him at his house. He takes painstaking care in his car and everything on it, and all these items are in immaculate condition.

LunaccorD

Reaction score

I would have so picked up those headlights if I didn't have to buy formula and diapers

Accord2Show

Reaction score

I guss a baby dues to come first and you do have to keep him or here dry and happy. I know that it can be expensive.

But you could always have the mother breast feed him or her for a long time and it is summer the kid dues not need diapers just let it run around nude for the summer or just don't change him or her as often. :D

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Accord2Show BIG Part Out

And by reasonable offer I'm guessing that $400 for the Retrofit will be refused? :hide:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score

Absolutely. If you had any idea of the actual costs of the items involved in his setup, you'd realize how rude an offer of that magnitude really is. You could replicate a setup like Joey's for much cheaper than his asking price, but you'd be using inferior parts and having the work done by someone other than a professional that offers a lifetime warranty for his work. Your $400 offer barely covers the cost of the custom LED strips, seriously.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score

Absolutely. If you had any idea of the actual costs of the items involved in his setup, you'd realize how rude an offer of that magnitude really is. You could replicate a setup like Joey's for much cheaper than his asking price, but you'd be using inferior parts and having the work done by someone other than a professional that offers a lifetime warranty for his work. Your $400 offer barely covers the cost of the custom LED strips, seriously.

I wasn't expecting him to agree to anything near that because those are much nicer than most. Also, understand the value of depreciation. Don't appreciate you being an asshole on his behalf, btw.

Back