Adam's 98 Accord EX Sedan HMM (No 56k)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
After some new wheels and paint, and of course a drop, your car will be looking good. Repainting factory color?

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
It'll look better once you've done your hw and dropped it accordingly.

You should grab a measuring tape and help out the member looking for vehicle height at stock(even though you're running 18s it'll be something for reference)
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39929

Actually, I'm still saving up money for the coilovers to drop the car. As for the stock height, my car really can't serve as a reference as the car is beginning to sit lower than usual on stock suspension. They're the stock factory struts and springs. I just posted up these pics for the fellow members who doubted my car. Lol

"After some new wheels and paint, and of course a drop, your car will be looking good. Repainting factory color?"

Those wheels and tires are new... Lol, and yes, factory color. (Heather Mist Metallic)

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The black rim/polished lip is a dated look, but you do what you like.

Looking forward to seeing the new paint job. It's always a good thing to have fresh paint. Getting a good deal on getting it painted?

The coilovers will make a huge difference in the look of the car for sure as well.

Enjoy the upcoming mods!

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Niiice, looks like it's almost ready for paint!

Thanks, I actually did most of the body work myself. Although the guy who's gonna paint the car said he'll do the body work from scratch to assure the quality of his work. <-- Guys legit. Lol

The black rim/polished lip is a dated look, but you do what you like.

Looking forward to seeing the new paint job. It's always a good thing to have fresh paint. Getting a good deal on getting it painted?

The coilovers will make a huge difference in the look of the car for sure as well.

Enjoy the upcoming mods!

Yeah, getting a GREAT deal on the paint. As for the rims, here's the breakdown:
My friend had these on his 92' EG hatchback and said they were too big for his hatch, his dad bought him the rims and tires brand new and after that the car sat for the rest of it's life until recently that I bought the set-up for $400, 1. The tires are BRAND NEW! (Has little bit of dry rot from sitting for so long, no big deal) 2. The rims have NO curb-rash, no flaws whatsoever.
3. It's wayyyy better than my old OEM 5 spoke alloys. 4. For $400 dollars I basically bought a new set of decent tires... WITH rims.

Coilovers you say? Yes, after I sell my legit 1981 Ms.Pac-Man arcade I will pay for the FF1's all by myself. With the spare change I'll get the tag and insurance. Bada-bing-bada-boom. :thumbup:

Bax

Reaction score
Gonna look good once you get it painted and dropped. :D Take off that lower bracket for the front tag, though, lol. I tossed mine like right when I got my car.

Do you get a lot of trunk rattle with that sub facing up like that?

Also, nice flipout. I remember when I had one. Struggling to reach the a/c controls, having no clue what buttons I was touching. lmao Those were the days.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I would have gone with a double-DIN audio + navigation. Like probably a 7 inch touchscreen. But that's just me. Does the fold out become a hinder?

Back