Adjustable fuel pressure regulator

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
i installed it last friday. I wanted to let the OEM regulator there because my after-market reg is not a replacement part, so i cannot put it right where the OEM is. I simply install it between the OEM reg and the gas return. I cut the gas line which go from the OEM reg to the return line. I fix it on the 3.2TL-S strut bar.

Don't bother about the yellow vacuum hose.. this is the one included in the kit and the other one i have was too big. I'll replace it very soon!!

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
nice. ive always wondered, what exactally can you do with an adjustable FPR on a motor with llike just i/h/e ? other then adding or subtracting fuel, do you actually get any gains out of it?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its not gonna do much mounted on the return line. There's a reason they make them to bolt on in place of the stock piece.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Its not gonna do much mounted on the return line. There's a reason they make them to bolt on in place of the stock piece.

i already know this. I bought this FPR because it was supposed to be bolt-on, right where the OEM is. But it can't be installed there cause the fitting of the fuel rail isn't compatible. Fixed where i put it do the same job than the OEM is. I kept the broken OEM reg because i don't have another replacement part.

retroshark

Reaction score
of course it has to be on the return line! hondas have a retun fuel system!

if its on the feed line, youll starve the motor! the system works by pressurizing teh fuel rail and only letting fuel out at a certian pressure. unused fuel returns to the tank rather than being burned. you installed it correctly, but why did you even get an FPR?

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
retroshark said:
of course it has to be on the return line! hondas have a retun fuel system!

if its on the feed line, youll starve the motor! the system works by pressurizing teh fuel rail and only letting fuel out at a certian pressure. unused fuel returns to the tank rather than being burned. you installed it correctly, but why did you even get an FPR?

because my stock FPR wasn't working properly. It was letting too much gas. I could take a AEM FPR but on H series it only works with the AEM fuel rail.

Back