AEM intake gets you more girls

beardohio

Reaction score
most girls seem to like the leather, system, smelling good inside, and just the car being clean period.

Dead on. As far as around here, when I take girls places all they notice is how clean my car is, and how good it smells. If I dropped my car and got new rims I would probably have to point it out before they noticed.

jeffpayna, how are you man? Are you sure these girls were anywhere over the age of 11?

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep girls definetely like it clean and fresh. my freinds say this smells nice then one min later. hey y is there dust? i was like ugh.... lol

LoveLee

Reaction score
lol the smell doesnt really do anything for me, sure if the car smells good ill notice it but i wouldnt comment on it. a clean car is always nice though.

FlipStylie

Reaction score
Well I think we need to separate girls that are into cars and actually knowledgeable, and girls that aren't really "enthusiasts." Obviously an informed girl like LoveLee will know what to appreciate about a car, as opposed to silly things like smell and dust that doesn't add more vtec... :p

On a side note, I can't believe this thread is still alive....

LoveLee

Reaction score
i would like to say that i believe how a man treats his car is how he will treat his car.

most of you guys i would say are cool people, but those ricers who beat on their cars and drive around in primer civics no girl should date.

Silux99ex

Reaction score
:eusa_doh:

What if the beat-up primer civic is a project car, and he takes you out in his clean 6GA...?

I keep my car absolutely emaculate and girls do honestly appreciate if your car is clean...i'm sure if you have a dirty car, then you might have a semi-dirty room...

best thing to keep prestine clean for the ladies.....your bathroom...:boink:

Back