AEM intake gets you more girls

FlipStylie

Reaction score
more like old ladies asking why my accord looks dif from theirs:eusa_wall:

+1

SoCal's the same way. The only way to turn heads out here is to get something with 4 wheels, with this logo on it :
AstonMartinLogo.jpg

jeffpanya

Reaction score
hahaa, i saw this nissan skyline GTR last night and wow, amazing, after that when i saw all these faffy front mount evo's G35's and 350's audi's driving around was nothing compared to that GTR OM MY GOTO, velllllyyyy niceeeee

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
most girls seem to like the leather, system, smelling good inside, and just the car being clean period.

a lot also see the badge on the car which is kinda sad. everybody can buy a car but not everyone can make a car their own.

there are a few like leeann that know more and appreciate different things.
i definitely dont see many that appreciate that stuff tho.
my ex was always like why spend money on that blah blah blah

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
FlowMaster is where its at
2z9d5vr.jpg

So I'm moving there since if girls are dumb enough to like his flowmaster and it looks like a 4th gen the all us 6th gens with leather should be in like flinn lol. I really want to know who would actually write and article about that though lol:henry:

LoveLee

Reaction score
omg that article made me LMAO!!! wow.

ive been seeing a lot of nice tl-s driving around lately, talk about breaking neck. i probably would turn around to look if i wasnt driving. i just wish my car could be how i want it to be, but that **** would get stolen :( i wouldnt even be able to drive it to school, because they found brittney's fit and stole her badges. and then they broke into this guys rsx. ugh. any of the nicer cars at FIU are targets. i wouldnt be able to get the wheels that i want, cuz they would be gone in a week. :(

SeanXtec

Reaction score
That's why you have to go ninja style...instead of making it flashy, make it fast...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Door handles shaved chicks think I gotem hostage
Got tired of ridin factory so I switched it up to ostrich!!
Loud pipes big rims n!gga das my life
Pull up at tha club sorry das my knife $$$

Now im shinin beamin glossin
Big tymin stuntin and flossin
Lamborghini sittin on broaders
With two more in my garages
Plus a blue and black ferrari
With nintendo and atari

wodie

LoveLee

Reaction score
That's why you have to go ninja style...instead of making it flashy, make it fast...

flashy isnt my style, i just know what i want but life isnt fair that way. and my car isnt getting much faster lol.

Back