aftermarket l.e.d. red/clears

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Do this ricer. I have red/clears now. and whenever i get a job i want to swap the reg bulbs for led bulbs.

your 'brake lamp' light will come on...if you can stand the bright annoying redness all up in your face, then i guess it doesnt matter :lawl:

unless you plan to solder in resistors.​

J30MAN

Reaction score

your 'brake lamp' light will come on...if you can stand the bright annoying redness all up in your face, then i guess it doesnt matter :lawl:

unless you plan to solder in resistors.​

even if i just change to l.e.d. bulbs? And the emergency brake light?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yeah, even if you change to led's. they draw less current than halogen bulbs, thus the car thinks the lights are out. and no not the 'brake' light, the 'brake lamp' light, its under the car painted on your cluster.​

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
even if i just change to l.e.d. bulbs? And the emergency brake light?

Yep, you don't have solder load resistors though. They make ones that "tap" into the wiring as well. Or just remove the bulb behind the brakelamp warning light.

Geewiz

Reaction score
I have Altezzas. I'm embarrassed. They need to go. Good thing I never parted with my 02 sedan tails.

What I want to know is why are those on ricer's link say up until 00? I know they changed from the "pinks" to the generally preferred ones I have stowed away, but none of these are OEM exact design so why not count 01-02? Does it have to do with that PCB and plug I had on my stock 02 tails? (I removed it from the tails so I could still plug it in whatever its purpose.)

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
those are old news aren't they? my opinion is that LED tail lights don't belong on 6th gens besides the coupes.

sedans just don't have any decent looking LED tails.

Latest posts

Back