aftermarket l.e.d. red/clears

AHHcord

Reaction score
The third ones down are good. The LED housings have terrible light patterns.

The only halfway decent ones are these:

51R-X2AceOL.jpg

But you have to either remove the center light section because the red/clear won't line up, or you can tint some of the clear part red so it will.

DSC06664.jpg

i love em

jwong512

Reaction score
I wouldn't trust any aftermarket company making LED tails. I've heard numerous stories of them cheaping out and putting cheap LED's that burn out after awhile. I would rather stick with my OEM tails and just put brighter bulbs in there instead than deal with bulbs constantly burning out.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score

your 'brake lamp' light will come on...if you can stand the bright annoying redness all up in your face, then i guess it doesnt matter :lawl:

unless you plan to solder in resistors.​

i don't have my brake light on and almost every single bulb is LED in my car. they do hyperblink which does get a bit embarrassing...:rice:

Ofnir107

Reaction score
if your getting red clears, get the non-led ones

Do you or anyone recommend a specific brand/site to purchase from? If I'm buying some, I would hope they are sealed probably so that they don't fog up after a having them for a while. Also, with aftermarket tail lamps, fitment isn't going to be spot on correct?

Can you really pull the bulb out? Last time I looked at the back of the cluster, I thought it was soldered into the board? According to this picture, there is no direct bulb to the "brake lamp" indicator:

picture.php

**picture from racerzedge

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If Depo is still carrying the lights you are looking for, I would go with them.

Latest posts

Back