Alignment= Happy Slammed 6GA member

Darianjr1

Reaction score
So finally after a year of having my car I went and finally got an alignment tires were never an issue til about 4 months ago. In total Ive spent $710 dollars, 4 brand new Nankang's for $100 a piece and a used Nankang for $60, and 2 tow's which equalled to 250. An alignment I just got done only costed me $60 so I guess you can say I lost $650 in mod money. But a lesson was learned, "Dont be lazy", and "Get yo sh** together". Well in all here is the sheet printed out of how bad my toe was eating me alive.
_MG_1366.jpg

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Story of my life right now.. :(

yea it aint no joke toe gets affected badly I was watching my homie correct my toe and man even him changing it showed how off it was. Get it done man or youre just going to be throwing money out the window. All we did to get it on the rack was set up 2 wooden boards, one each side(which I keep in my trunk). and took of my bumper due to the height of the front of my car plus the lip.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
That's not the worst ever. Mine was off by a total of like 3/8 I think, and I hardly lowered it haha I guess everyones reacts differently.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Damn all these time you were running your car slammed with no alignment!? Crazy guy right here.

When I had my stock alloys, I rode about 300-400 miles to let my suspensions sit in/break in, my inner toe wear was already showing wires. Got an alignment right after with used tires and I was fine for the next 1000miles until I got my current setup.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Should have listened 4months ago when I told you to get one
blah blah blah I couldnt understand what you wear speaking then lol but its all good now
That's not the worst ever. Mine was off by a total of like 3/8 I think, and I hardly lowered it haha I guess everyones reacts differently.

thats crazy but yea I passed 3/8 easily in the rear lol

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Damn all these time you were running your car slammed with no alignment!? Crazy guy right here.

When I had my stock alloys, I rode about 300-400 miles to let my suspensions sit in/break in, my inner toe wear was already showing wires. Got an alignment right after with used tires and I was fine for the next 1000miles until I got my current setup.

Haha yea I really didnt believe in it and I thought you guys didnt know what you was talking about and tried to see for myself. And well as you all can see it ended me in the wrong direction lol. I take constructive criticism very hard now.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Haha yea I really didnt believe in it and I thought you guys didnt know what you was talking about and tried to see for myself. And well as you all can see it ended me in the wrong direction lol. I take constructive criticism very hard now.

noob :lawl:

What did you get towed twice for?

Back