dustint209

Reaction score
Not really happy with my photoshop attempt but here you go

riner41.jpg

riner4.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^For the car pic, yes. But you need some straight on views of the rims to go along with that. It's just the simplest way to go about it, and straight on views of the rims shouldn't be too hard to find. When you get into angles it complicates things and it can be harder to fudge if they aren't the same perspective.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
^For the car pic, yes. But you need some straight on views of the rims to go along with that. It's just the simplest way to go about it, and straight on views of the rims shouldn't be too hard to find. When you get into angles it complicates things and it can be harder to fudge if they aren't the same perspective.

Can we try to just use those pics? I know I'm asking a lot but those one wheels just came out so I can't find any better pics of them. Please help as best as possible.

Rabiaa

Reaction score
How do you guys think an 00 Accord Sedan would look like with gunmetal wheels and red lug nuts? My car is completely stock suspension-wise, and I don't want it to look goofy. In my head, the rims will look good, but I can't quite decide if they'll look good on the car or not.

These are the wheels

1HGCG1654YA084946-1c.jpg

Gunmetal and red lugs. Also, if someone could do it just like that, but with the center cap silver.

Back