AllGOnoSHOW's SCCA 02 Accord Coupe V6 6M/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
So I immediately put myself back in the knob group buy.

Engines getting dropped tomorrow to install the ecu and harness woot. Giving it 3 days

kevo

Reaction score
Oh I see, well make sure you degrease those wheels before you apply those puppies.

I'm sure you know that lol

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
OMG deal of a lifetime. Guy accidently pushed the half off sale button. So brand new type s 6speed ecu for only 350 instead of 700+. Guy also lives in TX so One day shipping :woot: so happy

O btw, he has the whole CL type s car!

Up for sale is 1 (VIRGIN, UNTOUCHED)  EXTREMELY RARE 03 ACURA CL 3.2L TYPE S MANUAL 6 SPEED ecu.Thank you, you just bought this item.

Item condition: Brand new in box

ACURA 3.2 CL TYPE S ECU 03 3.2 6 SPEED L 37820-PGE-A11 ECM 37820PGEA11 PGE 37820PGEA12

Price:
US $350.00
Sales Tax:
8.250% (only in TX)
Shipping:
Free Shipping -- Standard Shipping (UPS Ground). Additional services available.
Delivery estimate:
July 3rd

Last edited:

Geewiz

Reaction score
Thanks dude. I don't think I can manually screw the screws through my genders so i may just rent a drill from home depot lol since mines at home in Tennessee.

Anyone think its possible to screw a screw through the fender by hand?

I am getting impatient

And poor.

I had to back out of the modiction shift knob group buy:furious::furious::furious:

Just doing self tapping screws with the Dzus clamps? I copied you since the plastic tabs on my bumper for the fender clips are broken on the inside and I just want to be able to pop by bumper off fast.. I was kinda pissed it didn't come with the screws.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Just doing self tapping screws with the Dzus clamps? I copied you since the plastic tabs on my bumper for the fender clips are broken on the inside and I just want to be able to pop by bumper off fast.. I was kinda pissed it didn't come with the screws.

I used #6 stainless steel inch long screws.

Ok for real cars engine is getting dropped Thursday and new 6spd ecu, relay fuse box, and wiring harness is going in. Really gotta get rid of my cat. It's the only part of my piping that's 2.25 instead of 3inch.

I'll try and post pics of the crazy 3rd world feel of all the garages put together. So many Badass Asian supercars there

Last edited:

MoneyPit

Reaction score
I assume you've done your homework and understand that the 6mt ecu/harness won't run your auto motor, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back