AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

akoutmos

Reaction score
lame...got rescheduled to Friday. That a whole more day FFFFUUUUUUUUUU!

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
All coilovers have been shipped that was part of this groupbuy. Thanks kindly for your patience as well as your support.

I do recommend both silicone spray for the exposed threads as well as Anti-Seize for the threads that go into the lower mounts. You can buy both at your local autoparts store in a spray can. It is all about preventive maintenance. I have already coated the coilovers when they were assmebled with silicone spray. If you take care of these they will cosmetically look great for quite some time. My coilovers after 4 years still look new, but I probably take care of my stuff a lil more than the average person. Thanks again for everyones patience, as I said before our stuff is worth the way. Laters!

If your interested in our products please visit our website at www.amrengineering.com. We are in the process of making more 6th gen and 7th gen accord coilovers. So if you would like to purchase a set please contact us through our site or via e-mail [email protected]. Thanks Doctor X for organizing the groupbuy. If any of you happen to take pics that we can use for our gallery please e-mail them to me. If you have the time to post a review of the product that would be great, if not we simply ask that you spread the word and refer us to your friends and other members of the forum. We greatly rely on you for our business since most if not all our business is from word of mouth.

Last edited:

Johnson

Reaction score
Received mine 1 minute ago! Jesus these are flawlessly beautiful! Going to install them in 2 hours.

Thanks a lot Andy!

:lolrun::lolrun::lolrun::lolrun::lolrun::lolrun:

installed with joseph and front is all the way down :thumbsup: rides very nice

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Installed mine today as well. I posted my review in the suspension review thread.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Just read your review Kevin, and since that thread is only for reviews I'll post my comments here.

You were incredibly thorough in your review of the AMR coilovers. Everything that anyone would have needed to know was there (minus the exact price, but it was GB pricing). I like how you provided background info too. Lol, I guess you can consider this a review of your review :)

That said, I was glad I decided to go with AMRs. Now, after reading your review I'm completely stoked. I can't wait until mine get here!

Post pics!

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
When I got notification that mine shipped it was pretty prompt so maybe you should call up Andy and see what the deal is.

Oh and thanks for the review of my review! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back