AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

akoutmos

Reaction score
For all the people that have gotten their coilovers and if andy reads this, did the coilovers come with the spring pre-load set?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Personally I just tightened all of them until they were about 9" in length, so very slight preload. Unfortunately I forgot to lock the allen key haha. So I have to jack the car back up and do that this week when I do my rear brakes.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
We don't set anything for you because your going to end up taking them apart when anti-seize as well as silicone spray is put on the threads. These should be installed by a professional, and if you are doing your own installs you are doing it at your own risk.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Received the coils today while i was at work. Upon opening the box only suggestion id make is to maybe use some more cardboard on the top parts as cushioning and protection as one of my adjusting nobs had made its way and was sticking out of the box. It was all okay upon inspection of the coils for any transport damage. Going on everything looked good, so i called my garage and made an appointment...before heading over i checked the preload as andy noted its not pre-set and was going to lube everything a bit with silicone spray and noted the numbers stamped/engraved on the springs. After discussing with Andy it was confirmed that i had received 10/8 instead of the 8/6 desired setup. Andy noted that i can put the 8k that i already have on my fronts and just will have to wait a bit to receive the 6k for the rear. I ended up taking off the 10k Hyperco springs and shipped them back to Andy already and hopefully won't be waiting much over a week to receive the 6k Hyperco springs.

Overall everything looks good and can't wait to put these on and see how they are. Below are a lottt of pics lol...starting with them coming out of the box.

Quick question for those that got theirs already was there 1 or 2 adjusting wrenches included?

Last edited:

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
I look at coilovers EVERYDAY! Can we see pictures of them actually on the car LOL. I think enough people know what our coils look like haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back