Any Bikers??

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Yea, thats kinda what happens at any bike shop. My boss just got back from Interbike and has a ton of swag, so he was just going around to all of us yesterday and handing stuff out.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Yeah we had a few go down to Interbike...i haven't gotten to talk to them since they went though...but i do wish i could of gone and gotten some swag haha

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
here are the pictures, took it out last night in the rain, and again today (today's rain was much harder and had some wind to boot) the balance is a bit different from my roadie since the handlebars are wider and the geometry is a bit different but she handles like a caddy when you're just cruising

without further delay here are the pictures, only a few things need to be done before its 100%

SN850506-1.jpg

SN850507.jpg

SN850509.jpg

SN850510.jpg

SN850511.jpg

SN850513.jpg

SN850514.jpg

SN850516.jpg

SN850517.jpg

SN850518.jpg

Peugeot frame, Talamasca front fork, RPM crank arms, Mavic wheels with Shimano 600 8spd hubs converted to SS with spacers, Shimano 600 rear brake, Sante front brake and levers, bullhorn handlebars (don't know the brand), and my original pedals from my Allez.

She's a beauty, and with the Armadillo tires she'll take anything the road can throw at me. A new seat is in the works, i just need to get a proper seat tube.

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
dang those are wide handle bars!! bike looks sweet though....where did u get it? craigslist or something?

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
nah, guy from the shop i frequent, total cost (with the $100 tires) $300 :lolrun:

yeah the handlebars are wide bit its awesome, helps me climb like a mo-fo

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
34 16 i believe, find what gear you can run around town in on your multi speed bike, get that ratio and then try and find something close but a little higher than your around town ratio.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i personally have not heard anything about it..but i have never dealt with Cannondales...my knowledge is just in trek/Gary Fisher/Lemond..then some Giant and Scott stuff kinda

OHHHH but i met a chick tonight from church that is really into mtn biking, as in rides all week and travels to well known trails...she lives in the same apt complex from me and said the first time she saw my car she wanted to write a note asking if i was into mtn biking..but this pretty much owns now..because i have a good looking girl to ride with now..

Back