Any FnF users with neuspeed strut bar?

JV6

Reaction score
So Im having trouble installing my neuspeed strut bar, looks like the Fnf bolts that goes pass the tower are pretty long high up n narrows more inwards. The neuspeed wont fit in directly over the 2 bolts so looks like i have to saw/trim down the bolt a bit to oem height, has anyone run into this problem before?

Last edited:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
I have the Neuspeed bar with FF Type 1.. You have to jack up one side of the car as mentioned above to get it to fit. It's weird, but it works! Good luck!

Reactions: JV6

JV6

Reaction score
Have you tried jacking up the car on one side?

^this. Jack it up on one side and it'll be easier to install it.

I have the Neuspeed bar with FF Type 1.. You have to jack up one side of the car as mentioned above to get it to fit. It's weird, but it works! Good luck!

Jacking up one side will relieve stress of that corner damper. Making it much easier to install

Thanks for the help guys really appreciated! I'll try it when I get home in an hour and keep you guys updated!

99accord boi

Reaction score
if that doesnt work then remove one coilover put the bar on one side then then put the coilover back on but only unbolt the tophat

Reactions: JV6

JV6

Reaction score
I got the neuspeed bar and F&F's. previously posted info is indeed correct.

I loosen the 3 nuts on top and jacked the same side up. I still have same problem as before.

if that doesnt work then remove one coilover put the bar on one side then then put the coilover back on but only unbolt the tophat

Looks like i have to try it this way n see how it goes, only thing Ive done with my suspension was adjusting height. Ive had someone install it for me but i guess it should be straight forward.

Removing my Megan bar and adding the tls bar was fast but this lol

JV6

Reaction score
Thanks everyone has been rep'd for the help when I was stuck, learn something new everyday on here :).

Back