Any Meets/shows In SoCal?

xtremex626

Reaction score
i was about to post this right after the weekly friday night meets @ cha for tea in alhambra, but didn't get to. anyways.. there's always this weekly friday night meet @ cha for tea parking lot in alhambra (626). it was originally a meet specifically for 240sx/350z/300zx (basically all the guys from 626drift or zilvia.net). lately.. all these different crews have been showing up so it's basically a chill spot for whatever cars.. but not for ricers of course. i've been seeing more tuner cars, drift cars, VIP/hellaflush cars showing up.

anyways.. all you 626 peeps should definitely come check it out. roll there together and what not. so many of you 626 peeps around here drive modded accords but none of ya'll come out to play haha. me and my buddy ZSleepizeZ always chill there most fridays if we ain't busy. meet starts at 10pm and ends till 2am. it's pretty convenient there.. grab some drinks and grub and just chillax on a friday night. check out some sexy cars, take pics, meet new people..

here's some more info:
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/338216-626-friday-night-s-z-chassis-meet.html

Last edited:

xtremex626

Reaction score
just throwing out some suggestions. we recently had an acurazine meet @ the hat around the sgv area and it turned out pretty good. the hat has some bomb pastrami burgers and chili cheese fries so we should set something up and make it happen! there's a bunch of parking spaces so need to worry. some pics:

chili cheese fries
800px-The_Hat,_chili_cheese_fries.jpg

pastrami dip
pastrami%20dip.jpg

pastrami burger
the-hat-pastrami-burger.jpg

another suggestion is that we can go to a vietnamese coffee shop (preferably CAFE LU) down in garden grove/westminster area. has some pretty bomb coffees, shakes, and GIRLS! i mean.. who wouldn't wanna see fine half naked asian girls dressed in bikinis and panties serving you a drink? :D CAFE LU is well known and has been recently featured on sites like itsjdmyo.com. so you can go check the girls out there yourself :) info here: http://itsjdmyo.wordpress.com/2010/...e-strawberry-smoothies-and-bewbies-cafe-lu-2/

i was thinking another suggestion could be a "round one" meet? those of you who don't know, "round one" is located inside the puente hills mall and it's basically a new huge arcade that just recently opened. there are a whole variety of things you can do there. obviously, there are fun arcade games (too many to even list tbh).. bowling, ping pong, air hockey, ddr, initial d, karaoke, pool, etc. info here: http://arcadeheroes.com/2010/09/06/round-1-rocks-socal-with-bowling-food-pool-arcades-and-more/

or you guys can just come up to a huge weekly friday night meet @ cha for tea (in alhambra, 626) where turnout is almost always big. anything from VIP, tuners, to drifters. throughout my time being there, i haven't seen any ricers so that's a good thing. parking lot is huge as hell so you can basically park with your own crew in your own little area if you wanted to haha. starts at 1030pm ends at 2am. info here: http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/338216-626-friday-night-s-z-chassis-meet.html

let me know guys! i know you guys are dying for a meet :)

Last edited:

mista jc

Reaction score
MMmmm... the HAT. Mmmmmm, gravy(wet) fries... mMmmmmmm

lol, there should be a lot of TOY DRIVE meets going on these months too! Usually free and for a good cause !

xtremex626

Reaction score
^ haha im always down. just need someone to set it up :p. 2 of my friend's(from azine) who are from SD LOVE that place haha.

99accord boi

Reaction score
since we already have the guppys meet goin down next month lets set this one up for january start of the year with a bang!
another suggestion would be to hit up k1 speed after the boobies place

Back