any pics of oem replica lip installed?

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
looking for a pic of an oem replica 98-00 coupe lip installed. Its a lip you dont see too often so this is a long shot and i know they are composed of a different materials and what not but id like to see if there is any visible difference between the replica and oem lip.

eggs

Reaction score
Are you talking bout the bayson r lip or the eBay replica lip that's made of abs plastic

slowrider87

Reaction score
Bayson R's "OE Style" front lip for the 98-00.

102_2368.jpg

102_2364.jpg

102_2354.jpg

i thought i liked it for quite a while but ended up getting a different lip because i decided i didn't like how this one stuck out too far on the sides, too squared on the corners, and was too thin in the middle.

as for the actual oem replica....
these are the only pics i can find on this site.
http://www.lips-kit.com/index.php?cPath=82
i don't know if it is the actuall repluca or if they shot an OEM kit for sales reasoning. but it looks sexy either way.

just install it well and paint it well too. i wouldn't be able to tell the difference by just looking at it. thats just me though.

Last edited:

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
thanks yea the link you posted is the one i havent found any pics of, that one on the car considering the pic they have is most likely an actual oem lip and not the one theyre selling which is a replica. That lip on your car looks like a honda fit lip its kind of weird looking

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I thought the sides and rear on the car in the pics above were the FRP replicas?

slowrider87

Reaction score
^I thought the sides and rear on the car in the pics above were the FRP replicas?

the sides and rear on my car are the frp replicas. i agree that front lip looks weird. hence why i no longer have it on. i don't know of anyone on here with the replica front. but i'm sure there is someone around here.

JV6

Reaction score
Here is pic of my replica front lip made of abs plastic. I sure beat the crap out of it for last 3 years Lol.

ztw7yu.jpg

Back