Anyone dynoed their stock accord?

du3ce

Reaction score
I am getting my car dynoed next sunday with my new exhaust on and was wondering if anyone dynoed their car stock, just want to see how many hp i gained with the new exhaust.

theaccordian

Reaction score
I doubt youll gain much with just an exhaust, hell a whole I/H/E setup barely gets anything with our engines, especially on autos. What exhaust did you get BTW? apexi ws2?

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
I dynoed 137 to the wheels on my 2K accord manual. That was about 4 years ago

I'll pos tthe dyno sheet in a minute.

Sonnick

Reaction score
blacknight said:
I dynoed 137 to the wheels on my 2K accord manual. That was about 4 years ago

I'll pos tthe dyno sheet in a minute.
I'm getting mine dynoed tomorrow.. :)

Is that stock?! You must be on crack :p :p

AFAccord

Reaction score
My 2000 Accord Coupe EX 5-speed with ULEV F23a4 on DynoJet Dynameter.

Jan-2-Dyno-web.jpg

I would have recommended that you dyno your own car on a dynameter of your choice and keep going back to that same one if you want accurate results. Dyno to dyno results can vary, even with such little power as a stock honda motor.

Last edited:

RedlineAccord

Reaction score
Ya I dyno'd on a DynoJet as well - originally 125 hp and I forgot the torque number. That was with an AEM Short Ram Intake and Invidia cat-back Exhaust. Dyno'd the car again recently with the addition of Megan Racing Headers and the Megan Racing test pipe and made 139.3 hp and 132 torque. The DynoJet is supposed to read lower than most dyno's as well so I figure I'm in the 140's.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Ok...Dynojets do NOT read lower than other dynoes..they read HIGHER! They don't take into account the drag coefficient, and therefore, are not as accurate. The Mustang dyno, from my knowledge, reads the lowest, and then the DynoDynamics, then Dynojet (I'm most likely forgetting some but those are all I know).

So, Dynojet reads the HIGHEST..meaning they are very generous dynos

Oh, and Redline..14whp from just the Megan head and test pipe :confused: :confused: Uhh...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back