Anyone have pics of 17" rims without lowering?

xIrvin

Reaction score
Next time get 50's, or at least 45's. 40 is the profile we use for 18's.

Yeah unfortunately this is how i bought them, don't wanna dish out the extra $$$ to get 45's or even 50's. Just saving up to get coils and then maybe some 18's

Milton58rr

Reaction score
Drop then wheels man, speaking from experience. And if ur trying to close that fender gap you will need to go lower than 2, I went 2 on eibach sportlines and still need more low.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
^You use an overabundance of exclamation points in every post I see of yours. I want your life if you're that excited all the time. lol

hahahha... i wishh...

its just a habit during typing...

my life is as boring as the other guys...

sleep, work, game/cp/tv, eat, bathroom, drink... and back again!!! daily...

until the weekend!!! PARTY!!! :ohsnap:

metrick1235

Reaction score
Clicky

This is mine.. i put 17"rsx type S rims on my car.. i still have a 4x4 look a little but it still looks good.. these are 215/45/17

nabwong

Reaction score
i would go with the 225/45/17 just cuz it'll feel softer!!! and looks better!!!

and fill the wheel gap much better!!!... cuz with the 215 i gotta go lower a bit more to make it look good...!!!!

and since u asking for stock!!! the 225/45/17 would be closer to stock size diameter of oem spec rims and tires!!!

Interesting that you brought up the 225s. I never considered them but they look good and the tire calculator seems to suggest these would be the best replacement. Would they rub when you drop the car about 2"?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Interesting that you brought up the 225s. I never considered them but they look good and the tire calculator seems to suggest these would be the best replacement. Would they rub when you drop the car about 2"?

225 is the width .. I have 225 on 18x9.5 .. It rlly depends on how wide your wheels are

isteven

Reaction score
I have 17x7.5 215/45/17 with a 2.25 inch drop, I still have gaps about 1 finger gap in the back and 2 in the front (boat :lawl: ) the wheels dont rub.

Like everybody says, 2 inch drops are nothing on our 6thgens, also put the wheels on your car and drive around with them. Have a friend drive and see how it looks, take them off if you want or keep them. It's your car, we can't tell you what to do or not.

Latest posts

Back