Anyone know to Take window tint off?

Reaction score
Im trying to take my window tint off?

n1398750102_30632117_6873.jpg

nexTOme

Reaction score
is that your sig? :eh:
its too big.

n e who...search on google. i came across many before. it involves spraying ammonia and crap....GL

Millz

Reaction score
holy crap that's way too dark

is that why you're taking it off? or it's bubbling/doesnt look good

lambchop4life

Reaction score
i actually done this DIY before pretty annoying but save some money

Step one; Simple green
STep Two: Get out big Dark commercial trash bag and cut it into all the window shape
Step three: spray the simple green on the window and paste the Plastic bag on the windows
make sure its nice and wet and its sunny while you re doing this
Step four: wait a day or two and let it bake in the sun.
Step five: peel that sucker off if you encounter trouble spot just spray some more green stuff and and leave it for the sun to do it jobs and it should come off

Step six clean it up and you re all done good luck and do be careful with the back window don't scrape defogger line, but if you do there are repair kits

Marshall98

Reaction score
u dont need to wate for it to bake in the sun, atleast i didint have to, i took mine off in the winter so it wasint warm when i did it. take a razor blade and scrape the top of your window with it, just enough to get the tint to start coming off and then just pull it off. you dont need to use any high strenght cleaners to get the glue off eather. just use hot water and dish soap and it comes right off

Accord281

Reaction score
When I took mine off, i just got under the edge and then pulled it off. I used auto glass cleaner to soak the residue and used a razor blade to scrape it off. It was easy. But for the love of god don't do that on the defroster. Better off to have that professionally removed.

thecrown59

Reaction score
yea... throw a spark plug at your window...it'll come right off... :owned:

lol jk...

Back