AP1 S2000 wheels

SykVSyx

Reaction score
So, I picked up a set, fortunately they are all rears (16 x 7.5) +65.

This is where my issue lies.....the offset. I know I could run spacers, 20-25mm, I am just wondering if anyone (slepnav6) who ran a set of the AP1 rims could chime in and let me know if they ran spacers or not?

I will search for pics, hope no one minds me posting them in this thread, or if you could do so as well, just trying to see what the setup looks like with/without spacers.

IMG_3256.jpg

Only pic I was able to find, and no info on spacers in his thread.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I feel like these rims always look better in the OEM finish. Just me. With the right drop and spacer setup, I think they could look good Derek. Good call on getting all rears for sure.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Mine have the OEM finish, which I concur look best with SSM.

I know they are on the smallish side being 16's, but it would be a temp/winter rim setup until I get what I really want....something in the 18x9 range.

Ofnir107

Reaction score
I'm currently running them for my winter set-up. They're reverse staggered for the time being. I'm also curious about the spacer option to see what would work. <subscribed>

DSC00660.jpg

scrapnav6

Reaction score
hey hey glad to see someone likes my car haha. i personally did not paint the wheels black but wasnt really turned off by it. i might pick some up again but def the oem alloy color.

i was not running any spacer then, and to be honest that never really even crossed my mind. i always throught about running reverse staggered but never got around to it. i wound up selling them to get some nex coilovers and then sold those for some ground controls.

never had any rubbing issues but i was only dropped on Vogtland springs at that time.

heres some more pics from back when..
IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3258.jpg

IMG_3263.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

hope this helps in some way

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Thanks man!

IMG_3258.jpg

This is actually the pic that gives me the best idea as to how all four will look, since you have an angled shot of the rears.

As I mentioned, I have four rears, so I was hoping to get a good look at how they would sit and it seems like there would be no issue.

Did you always have your car at that ride hide with them, or do you have any shots with the car lower while you were running them?

scrapnav6

Reaction score
sorry the only way i could go lower was to sell the wheels and get coils. i had more pics but my comp crashed like a year ago and lost all of them. i believe theres another member on here with them on a silver sedan and i think he was at like 1 fing gap. maybe 2, ill give a lookski

Back