Armalite AR15 (heavily modified)

sikjdm

Reaction score
no international shipping.
as long as you and i are both legal to possess a firearm, yes.

Bax

Reaction score
Bump for you, my dad has this gun, and it is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen.

For the people thinking "Omg its sooo badass looking!!!" Well the badassery increases when you're holding this thing in your hands, shooting it.

Amazing gun, all I have to say.
GLWS. :thumbup:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
no international shipping.
as long as you and i are both legal to possess a firearm, yes.

I can vouch for this as well. As long as neither the seller or buyer are a felon, there should be no issues. However, depending on the state to which the firearm is shipped, secondary regulations may apply and it is the responsibility and liability of the buyer to be aware of these before sale. Some states do not allow assault style weapons, or weapons with high capacity magazines, and some states may require an FFL transfer for any sales to occur legally for them. Some places require registratoin upon sale. It's really in your best interest to read up as much as possible about the laws and regulations if a serious buyer is interested, because not knowing the law does not take away the burden of responsibility - don't let it come back and bite you in the ass :).

sikjdm

Reaction score
might also have my hk p2000sk (9mm) and remington 870 express tactical shotgun up for sale also in a bit.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
If / when it's sold it should be shipped to an FFL. Your local gun shop should be happy to accept packages for you for $25-50.

Good luck, it's a nice firearm

Back