Attn. Team F.O.B. ver. Post your FOBz

FlipStylie

Reaction score
LA has the quantity, but I will argue that NYC has the quality. I meet a dime a dozen cookie cutter fobs here all the time in SoCal. But the fobs I met while living NYC were by n large more cultured, educated, cosmopolitan, independent, and classy.

OR Maybe I'm just an old bastard and it's no longer about the numbers for me...:p

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
LA has the quantity, but I will argue that NYC has the quality. I meet a dime a dozen cookie cutter fobs here all the time in SoCal. But the fobs I met while living NYC were by n large more cultured, educated, cosmopolitan, independent, and classy.

OR Maybe I'm just an old bastard and it's no longer about the numbers for me...:p

Never been to NY...but il take ya werd for it....

MrLazie1

Reaction score
+1. ill take your words too. i think we socal ninjas should have a road trip to the east coast. lol but damn thats a long drive!

FlipStylie

Reaction score
too many posts and no pics... :fail:

So let's fix that.
IMG012.jpg

Choooo Kawaii !!! if I wasn't attached... damn timing... but that's another story for another time kids...

And i never said Cali doesn't have hawt fobs. We have tons, but most are brain-dead, plastic, empty shells of a person that in my youngers days would have been great for a 3 hr tour. But nowadays, I need people with substance.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
And i never said Cali doesn't have hawt fobs. We have tons, but most are brain-dead, plastic, empty shells of a person that in my youngers days would have been great for a 3 hr tour. But nowadays, I need people with substance.

hahaha..those are the type we need for Gil's back seat...hahahaha...

Back