Pick a date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Re: SoCal BBQ LA/OC Area JULY (NOT SD)

If my wifeyvis off august 13shed probably wanna come too. We should keep it the 13th too cuz that's the one that won in the poll

sabSquishy

Reaction score

Damn this is pretty far for San Diego peeps but I'm still down. We can all caravan up there.

99accord boi

Reaction score

so is it santa monica? for sure
can i hear a yay or nay ?
and ill get the new thread posted started:hide:

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm down to go where ever as long as there is plenty of parking, no major speed bumps and we don't park in a parking structure ( we will get kicked out ).

Chris Vu

Reaction score

ive been to the santa monica peir a bunch of times. the parking is adequate if we get there early enough, theees not rlly any speed bumps at all .. im slammed and i can drive around it. the floors just made of wood, so its weird driving around it but thats fine lol. parking is anywhere from 6-8 depending on time.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

ive been to the santa monica peir a bunch of times. the parking is adequate if we get there early enough, theees not rlly any speed bumps at all .. im slammed and i can drive around it. the floors just made of wood, so its weird driving around it but thats fine lol. parking is anywhere from 6-8 depending on time.

Okay, thanks for the info. So if we do decide on Santa Monica pier, what time do we need to get there by so we can park as a group? ( drive time from SD to Santa Monica ETA 2.5+ hours... would we find parking if we left at 10 and get there by Noon-1PM ish?) Are there parking fees?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back