Auto roll down on pass window

99F23VTech

Reaction score
So i was wondering if anyone has thought of this... I want to find a way to basically have 2 auto switchs on the driver side so i can roll down pass window just by depressing the switch completely?

Is it possible?

Think it would be a good mod?

99F23VTech

Reaction score
ha ha... just tempted it... and its a no go... inside the window switch is a panel and it runs of metal contact to conduct a circuit and on the drivers side it has an extra patch for the auto circuit..

Darn i was stoked to... ha ha

RickyG

Reaction score
i wanted to do something like this. i think the rsxs may have auto for both. i know they have an auto up the reason i wanted to do it.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
i know a guy down here that did that! i will ask him how he did it and get back to yall.

541accord

Reaction score
this idea was actually on my mind today. couldnt you just use an auto switch from a wrecked accord?

99F23VTech

Reaction score
this idea was actually on my mind today. couldnt you just use an auto switch from a wrecked accord?

NO i tried ha ha... there is a plastic piece that allows the driver side to click a bit further than pass, but on the board it uses contacts, and on the pass side it looks kinda like this || and driver side its like ||' the little one is what allows it to auto roll....

I may take it apart again tonight and take pictures!

Back