Auto to Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have a 4cy auto accord and I want to do an H22a swap on it. My question is, will I be having any major problems during the swapping proces and later on in the future?!? Consider it is my daily driver, been looking forward to getting a new car, stick, but i feel that this car has potential, I eventually want to put a turbo kit on the h22a....

Reaction score
i get it....thanks!! will this give me a lot of headaches?!?! wil there be a real difference on the car's overall performance???

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol i suggest u to not do it urself cuz it seems like ur not ready for it. yes it will transform the car and will make the car faster. :fail:

Reaction score
thanks man for your help...im new into this whole swap deal...i just want a car with some balls!! nd im not in the budget to getting a new car so might as well deal with this one...got big plans for it!!!

TheHunter

Reaction score
Honestly if you're asking questions like that you probably can't do the swap on your own... unless you're hiding some major knowledge on the subject in there. An auto-> manual swap will give a much much better feeling car thats a little more zippy, but HP wise, an H22 will give you much more HP than you have stock....

Honestly though, you should search on this forum, many people have done both swaps... so this info has been covered. If your thread gets locked, its because of this reason.

Good luck figuring it all out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back