FS: [B]FT: OEM DIY Blackhouse Headlights and Exhaust. Maybe even my entire car itself[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score
Re: FT: OEM DIY Blackhouse Headlights and Exhaust. Maybe even my entire car itself

so how much for the coilovers ???

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
Re: FT: OEM DIY Blackhouse Headlights and Exhaust. Maybe even my entire car itself

$575obo but buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and i will provide quotation quotes and everything from the company themselves to prove im not trying to jack the price up or anything. id much prefer local but if out of state members are serious, then i'll be willing to ship.

please no low ball offers, these coilovers are in GOOD condition, never abused, i dont go on canyon runs or any of that. they were only used for a nice drop and overall ride.

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score

How much for the headlights?? are you willing to sell just the housings per chance??

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score

Post on the wrong thread.

redlinevtec

Reaction score

sale PENDING on the exhaust

will be taking off coilovers soon. F2 type I, very nice coilovers, my car is pretty slammed right now and still capable of completely slamming it if I really wanted to. nice handling, not too stiff but def. not like springs either.

Does anyone know how to get a hold of this guy in 626???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back