FS: Back to stock Part Out - ITEMS ADDED

kthung

Reaction score
Any pictures of the light output from the retros?

BoyWonder

Reaction score
Any pictures of the light output from the retros?

Unfortunately I don't but there are members here that can vouch for me or worst case I can set it up manually and take pics. Reason being, I unloaded the car real fast and needed to uninstall quick

Last edited:

kthung

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't but there are members here that can vouch for me or worst case I can set it up manually and take pics. Reason being, I unloaded the car real fast and needed to uninstall quick

No problem, was just wondering if you happened to have any old pictures lying around. Are these pretty much plug and play? Can these be adjusted using the OEM alignment screws? Also would you consider selling without the bulbs? I don't really want 6000k bulbs.

BoyWonder

Reaction score
No problem, was just wondering if you happened to have any old pictures lying around. Are these pretty much plug and play? Can these be adjusted using the OEM alignment screws? Also would you consider selling without the bulbs? I don't really want 6000k bulbs.

There are pics posted on this forum and another but I can't remember where. These are plug n play. They can be adjusted with the oem screws. I am planning on getting them fired up tonight so I can post pics. I can work something out if you want just the headlight units and only 1 set of ballasts with no bulbs. Send me a PM.

Back