BASS remix'd songs

gt58

Reaction score
ever since high school i was tweaking music and playing with it. after i got my first real system i really got into it to try to protect my equipment. alot of mainstream songs out there and most songs really are "dirty" having lots of distortion and clipping. i'll clean up the music and slow it if it sounds any better. I threw a few of the songs i did up onto a soundcloud page with downloads enabled. if anyone wants to check it out and bump it that would be cool to get my music out there hahaha. its clip free and distortion free. all are @ 320 kbps.

https://soundcloud.com/garrett-tait

i guess i could turn this thread into a song request to clean up/boost/slow.

lmk what you guys think

edit: the numbers next to the song title mean what frequency the bass peaks at

Last edited:

mydailyruteen

Reaction score
ever since high school i was tweaking music and playing with it. after i got my first real system i really got into it to try to protect my equipment. alot of mainstream songs out there and most songs really are "dirty" having lots of distortion and clipping. i'll clean up the music and slow it if it sounds any better. I threw a few of the songs i did up onto a soundcloud page with downloads enabled. if anyone wants to check it out and bump it that would be cool to get my music out there hahaha. its clip free and distortion free. all are @ 320 kbps.

https://soundcloud.com/garrett-tait

i guess i could turn this thread into a song request to clean up/boost/slow.

lmk what you guys think

edit: the numbers next to the song title mean what frequency the bass peaks at
songs sound good but im not a fan of the slowed down..

LeAccord

Reaction score
Tried a couple of your remixes. Sounds good. On certain drops, it caused something to rattle .. Damn it, thought I got rid of all the rattles! Thanks for that.

:lawl:

mydailyruteen

Reaction score
any song requests?!!!

btw, how did your girl like the new sub+box?? :D get the amp yet? ahahah i cant wait to see your setup

she liked it for some reason.lol
no im still planning what amp to get i want to put it to its best capability..
what ohm did you wire the sub to btW?

gt58

Reaction score
she liked it for some reason.lol
no im still planning what amp to get i want to put it to its best capability..
what ohm did you wire the sub to btW?

glad she liked it haha. its wired down to 2 ohm.

if i didnt sell it i was gonna get the brutus 2400. put it on a clean 1500 rms!!

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23550_Hifonics-Brutus-BRZ2400.1D.html

just make sure you get your system dd-1'd so you know the max volume for your deck and set the gains using the 0 db track. because alot of dirty power can kill a sub quickk

Back