Bay Area Get Together....

and_one

Reaction score
so are we setting a DATE...i believe we should start this early so we can get as many ppl as we can....so lets start this guys...what? when? time?

k3nnex

Reaction score
I was talking to Accordian about this. Any idea where you would like to meet? Find something to do? Or hit up a restaurant? This time we will get down phone numbers and start harassing you through the phone if you don't show.

blindside

Reaction score
how about last week of may? since 12th is finals and not a lot of people are down to go...

and_one

Reaction score
lets see what everybody says about this date...but ill be down if everyone else is...so i can ask for the day off :)

k3nnex

Reaction score
I will probably be out of town on the 27th that is Memorial weekend and it's possible some of the other guys here have plans.

Av6916

Reaction score
autox on the 26th and 27th so there is a possibility I won't be able to make it.

azn75vtec

Reaction score
k3nnex said:
I will probably be out of town on the 27th that is Memorial weekend and it's possible some of the other guys here have plans.

aaawww man, tat's right 27th is memorial day weekend... I didn't even look at the calender when I say tat.. I also have plan for memorial day weekend.. Looks like no meeting till June...

How about in June guys? the weekend after memorial day weekend is my bday.. let's hang out... June 3rd or 4th? :beer:

Back