Bay Area Get Together....

blindside

Reaction score
why what happened? did you go? i talked to sack (and_one) earlier and he said he couldn't make it he has to work.. it would be nice to set it up on the 12th of may but and_one had mentioned that day would not be good because of FINALS.. i was not aware of it.. so any of you norcal people care to chime in on this one? any ideas of a good weekend for you people?

k3nnex

Reaction score
Dude not cool guys. I showed up, and I brought 2 other Accords. Total was 4 cars, 3 being myself and friends.... :( We were there from 230-300 driving around looking for Accords.

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Jun was trying to get a hold of some peolpe, and wasn't able to. We were gonna drive down together, but since it seemed like people were backing out last minute we decided not to go.

Neight

Reaction score
how bout sometime in JUNE? i just have way too many projects at school to go anywhere at this moment.

gswarriorsluvr

Reaction score
2am4-22-07.gif

am4-22-07.gif

Just a few pics for those of us who went. Wish there were more...

k3nnex

Reaction score
What a fun 30 mins though, we mobbed around the parking lot, ACCORD CREW!!! blah, anyways hopeful next time will be better. We should meet at a park or something.

azn75vtec

Reaction score
k3nnex said:
What a fun 30 mins though, we mobbed around the parking lot, ACCORD CREW!!! blah, anyways hopeful next time will be better. We should meet at a park or something.

Sorry guys, me and rob were about to head down but I couldn't get in touch with anyone so I called rob and tell him not to come... You guys lucky have 4 ppl. 1st one, everyone didn't come only ME. 2nd time 5 showed up which is not bad, and today 4 showed up. Total 9 different people have confirm accord owner so if everyone show up at once, tat's 9 cars... anyways

Let's setup another one and have ALL 9 cars or more show up.

Neight

Reaction score
dang, next time we shall have a meet, last time we had 5 ppl from nor cal, plus you 4 that woulda made 9, plus rob, 10! ok seriously after my finals are over, let me know when ppl are gonna meet. :thumbsup:

nice to see some coupes, finally last time we all rocked auto 4 cyl sedans. Anyone drive a stick?

azn75vtec

Reaction score
01282007045.jpg

01282007043.jpg

01282007044.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

These are the picture from 2nd meet... check it out.. tat's 9 different ppl total from this meet and today's

Back