Bay Area Get Together....

gswarriorsluvr

Reaction score
I rock the stick! I'm gswarriorsluvr, there in the pic with of course, the warriors hat! I have minor mods, next meet I'll show the goods on my car.

DjC

Reaction score
awww man. im def. down for the next meet, no matter whats up. we'll schedule something again and I'll give Jun or something my number too.

am4-22-07.gif

o snap.. theres someone more dumped than me! i must meet him.

Neight

Reaction score
:thumbsup: man those warriors kicked mavs buttt tonite, but sadly the Kings are not in the playoffs this year, yeah the other NorCal Team.

azn75vtec

Reaction score
DjC said:
awww man. im def. down for the next meet, no matter whats up. we'll schedule something again and I'll give Jun or something my number too.

o snap.. theres someone more dumped than me! i must meet him.

Hey send pm with u'r number so l can all u up next time.

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Can every one from NorCal, send me their cell number with Names, so l can call you guys next time to confirm... Next meet guys, gonna be an official nor cal meet for 6thgenaccords... LOL.. 10 cars would be nice...

and_one

Reaction score
yeah i will definately gonna be there...set a date and time and i will make sure i have the day cleared for this...sorry about the cancel guys...and thanks for the call junius, i will make it out next time so hit me up again

k3nnex

Reaction score
o wtf, I know this guy in the middle. It's Kevin, my old friend. What's his account on here?
DSC00800.jpg

Djc, that's my Accord :)

Av6916

Reaction score
so what did you guys do for the second meet? let's actually do something like bowling or something, because i don't want to drive a hour up there for just a greet.

theaccordian

Reaction score
k3nnex said:
o wtf, I know this guy in the middle. It's Kevin, my old friend. What's his account on here?
Djc, that's my Accord :)

wtf? identify yourself!!

Back