Bay Area NHBP Photoshoot Part 2

KnightRyder

Reaction score
Thanks v-seks for inviting me. was nice meeting your friends.

This photoshoot was taken on Treasure Island. Most of my pics didnt turn out too great because of all the mist/fog and wind (i had a tripod but the wind still messed up several pics) I was only able to salvage 2 of the group shots but the rest of the pics are just of my car alone.

enjoy :D

003sc3.jpg

004ss5.jpg

002ai9.jpg

001vw6.jpg

005ca3.jpg

006ok5.jpg

i like the last one the most :D looks cool.

oh and if you're wondering, these pics were taken around midnight-1am and most of the city lights and bridge lights were orange-ish so i played with the white balance and they came out looking cool blue like in the pics :D

boshi

Reaction score
dude, i'm lovin the way the license plate light shines on the ground and makes that blue.
sick *** car ]: i wish my car was a coupe...and black LOL not a fan of gold

v_seks

Reaction score
pretty nice! sux though coz it was foggy... i like the second to the last pic... :D more pix to come!

yo knight help me do my LEDDDDDDDDDDDDS! hehe

KnightRyder

Reaction score
Nice cars, pics too dark imo though.

haha, you should have seen how dark it actually was out there. all these pics where taken with the shutter open between 10 and 15 seconds (the max for my camera). its a miracle i got as much brightness as i did out of my Canon SD870is.

also your monitor might be calibrated differently than mine. i use a 26" samsung lcd tv as my pc monitor so my contrast is high. right now im using my cousins 15" crt monitor and the pics are much more visible because of the lack of contrast on this monitor.

Back