BBQ event for NYC/NJ 6thgens

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
we got the east coast coordinator ...........:rock:

now it leaves the issue of who is bringing what ......make a list ppl

lol no pictures please.

anyway so for a BBQ we need a grill..quite possibly two, lighter fuild, charcoal, plates, forks, drinks, napkins, cups, tin foil (for corn maybe and other useful purposes like left overs) if it is a park...maybe you guys can bring a football..basketball or whatever we can do there. since i don't know the park i won't know if there are chairs and stuff...maybe if you guys like, bring those protable chairs, fancy ones with the cup holder and all lol. uhh...please tell me if i missed anything, it is 12:30 right now so im sure i did.

oh by the way the food...err...i guess the people who have experience with BBQ can prepare it...marinate for a day or so. i don't know. but we should all pitch in and help pay for this meet since i feel bad last time people bought pizza and i didn't pay. :chucklesfawk: haha kidding but yea i do feel bad and thanks to whoever paid. um if i remember anything else i'll update and repost this. CMON PEOPLE ALMOST THERE!:afro:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
theres grills and picnic tables at the park, but bringing your own chair just in case wouldnt be a bad idea.

all that really needs to be brought is food, drinks, and cooking stuff (tongs, aluminum foil, etc).

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
haha beer? knowing reggie he'll definitely bring beers. always telling me im gonna go grab a beer and stuff. but yea let's make a list on who wants to bring what. starting.....NOW!!

1. ReggieReGGCG2 - Drinks
2. Knighthawk1104 - Cups, Forks, and Plates

Last edited:
Back