BEATERS anyone??

LegendRacer22

Reaction score
i'm currently looking for a beater to i can drive to college starting in December, and my sis will be taking over the accord.
here's what i been looking at let me know which one you guys would prefer.
94+ acura integra
93-95 acura legend coupe
95+ prelude h22
96+ civic
95+ mitsubishi eclipse gst/gsx
95 240 sx se
all my choices would preferably be 5spd
and i'm spending around 7k could be more for the right car
any car i'm missing??

blindside

Reaction score
i would probably go with the integra (always wanted one) or the prelude...

dynasty

Reaction score
i would go with the Legend just because it's luxury-like. tired of sports car and getting pull over for having a honda. -_-

Jeffro

Reaction score
My sister might sell you her stock '98 civic LX... I know she's planning on a new Saturn (breaks my heart) very soon...

In other news, I'd prefer a prelude. To tell you the truth, I've always fantasized about an AWS '93 Prelude, to be specific, but I see you don't have that listed...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
$7k for a beater? man, you must have some deep pockets. ill sell you my accord for $5500 lol.

LegendRacer22

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
To tell you the truth, I've always fantasized about an AWS '93 Prelude, to be specific, but I see you don't have that listed...

didn't know they had the 4ws for that year, i thought they stopped having those in 91

i'm spending that much so i can get a reliable car and hopefully don't have to spend more fixing it while i'm still in school, other then maintaince cost.
and i want something fun to drive, i'm sorry to say but i'm pretty sick of driving my accord what makes it worse is that its a DX.

Jeffro

Reaction score
LegendRacer22 said:
didn't know they had the 4ws for that year, i thought they stopped having those in 91

i'm spending that much so i can get a reliable car and hopefully don't have to spend more fixing it while i'm still in school, other then maintaince cost.
and i want something fun to drive, i'm sorry to say but i'm pretty sick of driving my accord what makes it worse is that its a DX.

Actually, I knew a guy that had a '93. I searched on KBB.com for fun, and it appears they made them another year too, ending in 1994. Screw the GMC Denali pickups, Prelude's were slick long before that...

Browntown

Reaction score
I'd go with a 96 civic hatch..... don't really consider it a "beater" though. To me a beater is a 86 civic.....

Back