Been M.I.A. Just new wheels.

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just 2 pics for now on the crappy camera. I wanted to see if I can pull this look off. Not really feeling it though. Let me know what you guys think.
I need to lower the front a little more also.

Thanks.

IMG_7222.jpg

IMG_7221.jpg

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Are you referring to the rear lining? I blew a tire on my old set up and the tires were rubbing really bad on the fender when it happened.

cg6boi

Reaction score
rims are clean son, i think the only reason it looks off is cuz your car lacks a lip but it doesnt matter shiet is dope...now you got me rethinkin my next rim choice lol, what rims are these? cuz i was thinkin of gettin the rota gt3 16's in pink but now.....

cg6boi

Reaction score
theres a guy on this forum that has the WW touring lip fitted on his coupe bumper your car would clean with that...thats what i wanna do after my interior is done, the coupe front end with the ww lip

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
thanks. haha. ive been debating on getting a lip again. after the last one (OEM 99-00) lip broke off. well see. these are the xxr wheels. 18x8.5 and 18x10.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
I like the wheels, but they'd be better if they weren't staggered offsets. Do you have like a fender flare or something going on there on the front and the back?

Back