Been M.I.A. Just new wheels.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Could you take up close photos of the clearance you have in the rear? Also what are your camber and tire specs?

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
i'm not sure of the camber but it is 225/40 all around and i will take the picture tomorrow, i'd say as for clearance for the rears, its very slim. i would lower to the rim but I don't want to dent my fenders because of the lip lol.

i'm probably going to run spacers for now and go with 215/35 in the front. ill also take pictures of the rears to show how the wheels are sitting. trust me its not as bad as you guys might think lol.

i spent like an hour trying to make the rears fit right. my alignment is off though due to the toe adjustments. but that will be taken care of soon.

thanks for the compliments. more feedback and suggestions would be great!
:)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Like the rims/drop, and if you were willing to put the time in to mold an Coupe OEM lip kit, not much else needed to be done after that.

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Whats up brotha!! Nice to see your ride as always! New rims lookin dope!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i was thinkin about getting these wheels but i wasnt sure if i wanted a stag setup... i like it, i just wish the rear had more camber... are u running a camber kit?

C_S_L

Reaction score
I saw your ride yesterday. I dont know if thats was you driving but you saw me and you pretended you didnt. :lawl: and you drove around the Albertson parking lot and exited out Autozone side. I was the guy with the black hat and grey shirt.

Back