"Before" Photoshoot (56k)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Great shots, I didn’t know you did photography. Or at least by the looks of your camera, you do. Lol

Car looks nice, really reminds me of allGO’s car in its previous life. Your drop looks perfect. Jealous you’re getting new paint, can’t wait to see that.

awhile = few weeks lol

If that. Anymore it seems like I enjoy a mod for a week or two before I get use to seeing it, and then it’s not exciting anymore. And I absolutely hate that haha.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Great shots, I didn’t know you did photography. Or at least by the looks of your camera, you do. Lol

Car looks nice, really reminds me of allGO’s car in its previous life. Your drop looks perfect. Jealous you’re getting new paint, can’t wait to see that.

If that. Anymore it seems like I enjoy a mod for a week or two before I get use to seeing it, and then it’s not exciting anymore. And I absolutely hate that haha.
Thanks Chris. Yeah, I do a decent amount of photo work, just finished a gig that paid for my new headunit, lip kit, and spacers :deal:
Matt's car was definitely a source of inspiration early on. That's where I fell in love with the TL wheels. Your car is why I decided I needed the OEM full kit though (replica... close enough :lawl:)
6thgen coupe and the 5spokes tl rims... is always perfect!!!
Thanks man, your 8.5 gen looks awesome too, it's made me like those cars more

Back