Behind the scenes Sakura!

talontsiawd

Reaction score
ron u keeping same color?

Promised date to me was week before november, but it might be pushed back whether i want to have more parts to be transplanted. But the color will be super jet black.

Two of the nicest accords in the country will be black:thumbsup:

I got some people holding down the silver for me though.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Whoa 5 pages already? Thanks guys!

Well Lemz, i am not a ballah i just know how to play it w/ rich cougars. j/k. And catching the bus saves me alot of money!!!

About the gap on the lower hood line, i talked to my bodyman and he said it might not line up. Originally the grill that you see in the pic is mounted on the hood on 99-03 TL/Inspire?Saber. I wanted to mounted it on the hood but there will be too much welding involved, and doing this facelift already has.

I was thinking something like this would solve it:
6f47_1_sbol.JPG

Definitely from another Honda or Acura. haha keeping it in the family!
There is actually one more secret that i want to spill which everyone will drool on, i am kinda feeling bad not sharing it. When? i dont know but i will sooner.

On the other hand, yes i really need more power. Sometimes i wish i have a v6 so i can just buy that freakin comptech sc and call it a day. But my mods doesnt stop from here. So just stay tuned. :)

Last edited:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Definitely is/was/always have been one of the accords for the books. Always keepin it straight pimpin ron. congrats bro :thumbsup:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Thanks Bp!

No thank you ron.....for taking steps in new directions and taking our generation to higher heights.....Wen it comes to Sakura and 6thGen...you definitely broke the mode bro....much much respect

plus it makes it even more better that ur license plate says "Not JDM"......

Back