BEING RESCHEDULED......mid-atlantic late summa meet '11

slowrider87

Reaction score
cool, cuz several local 5th gen guys are down for the 23rd. VAPOA is doing their skyline cruise and campout the 15th and 16th. so if we don't do it the same day they do we'll attract less attention.... at least in theory.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
15th is me and sarah's 6 year anniversary so if all goes as plan I'll be surprising her with some sort of trip that weekend. 23rd's far enough away that I can request it off.

slowrider87

Reaction score
congrats man! i think i'll be leaving my girl behind for this one. for a cruise, i wanna cruise... which means windows down moonroof back and no babbling about god knows what from the passenger seat.

slowrider87

Reaction score
i do... lol. i'm a fairly quiet person. ESPECIALLY when i'm driving. i could drive from here to cali and not say more than 10 things. she could talk the whole way. which is fine... if im not trying to enjoy the driving factor. Also i know she'd be bored. she doesn't understand why i go to these meets. i like cars. she likes cats. we got 75% of the letters the same. good enough for us.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
ya sarah most likely won't be able to come since she works every other weekend and she'll be off for our anniversary. I'd be cool if she did though, she's still yet to really get bored at any of our meets since she's into cars too. It's so nice seeing a really nice car somewhere and having your girlfriend being the one who spotted it before you. :wub:

but she too likes cats more then cars I think. She posted this on my facebook the other day saying "this is gonna be us lol"
true-love-w2i9eri0n-89056-320-415_thumb.jpg

slowrider87

Reaction score
LMAO... yeah... you might wanna get one of those nets from a ping pong table and divide the bed. you would probably let the one humping your foot stay though.

Back