BEING RESCHEDULED......mid-atlantic late summa meet '11

slowrider87

Reaction score
totally ignored my availability, but thats okay.
Sorry, didn't mean to... If you can guarantee you'll be here the second week and promise to come no matter what I would be more than happy to set it for the second weekend. It's not set in stone yet. Just tried to step up and make a plan for a time that the scenery would probably be best.

Last edited:

dadams

Reaction score
at least one of my subjects follows orders...... where is my jester to make me laugh

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
well, we can always have a meet with out you patrick
blasphemy!!!

yeah Donald, god.
:lawl:

if LA is coming the second weekend of october that works for me. I can just request off whatever day we do it. since I don't have anything going on that weekend anymore. I like tim's new idea though always wanted to do a cruise there but never been able to go with a group that I know isn't gonna act like jackasses so I've never done it. :thumbsup: I approve.

LoveLee

Reaction score
blasphemy!!!

:lawl:

if LA is coming the second weekend of october that works for me. I can just request off whatever day we do it. since I don't have anything going on that weekend anymore. I like tim's new idea though always wanted to do a cruise there but never been able to go with a group that I know isn't gonna act like jackasses so I've never done it. :thumbsup: I approve.

lol nvm, i wont be up there until december.

go on with your meet planning and ignore me.

dadams

Reaction score
its over a month out and you still cant come.... YOU SIR ARE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

secretly we didnt want you there anyway lol jk

Back