best "sport/luxury sedan"

S-spec

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
true, but it's in a different class from the cars tht he listed... the M5 ccost a lot more

lol. i guess. I am not sure what they go for used, but you could prolly find one for under 40? :thumbsup:

Last edited:

SmrPants44

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
I think TSX's are kind of ugly

i agree...especially the 07s with the weird fogs and the ugly wheels...i always saw TSXs as wannabe luxury...for example my mom has a BMW and my dad a Mercedes and the way things work on them is what justifies the price...the fact that my dads winshield wipers never sqeak ever even if there isn't any water on the windshield, the way the doors make that nice thud when closing, etc etc
i used to think bmws and mercedes were overpriced until i drove one for an extended period of time, and man it does make a difference

however...i could do without the whole paying $1400 for replacement runflats like my mom has to do right now

Telri

Reaction score
While not on your list, have you considered a Civic Si 4dr? 2.0L engine, puts out 197 hp with an 8k redline. Handles well, and is very fun to drive. Not exactly luxury, but it has alot of nice amenities. You'd be paying probably around 22k for it too though.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
If the civic si is luxery, does that make the accord v6 like ultra luxery? lol, i think there is a defineate reason it's not on the list.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Telri said:
While not on your list, have you considered a Civic Si 4dr? 2.0L engine, puts out 197 hp with an 8k redline. Handles well, and is very fun to drive. Not exactly luxury, but it has alot of nice amenities. You'd be paying probably around 22k for it too though.

WTF...LOL

No offense, but a Civic (even an Si) is far from a sport/luxury car.
It takes more than just power to be a sports car and it's has absolutely no luxury.
No leather
No HID's
No heated seats/mirrors/steering wheel

I'll stop there for now

Telri

Reaction score
The Si as I said is no luxury car. But it is a fairly cheap, sporty sedan. Its got a fair amount of power and performance going with it. Far better than what I ever got with the Accord. Course, my Accord was stock, so its no comparison really. But then again I guess he wants more luxury than sport, or the STI and Evo would be on the list.

xluben

Reaction score
Telri said:
The Si as I said is no luxury car. But it is a fairly cheap, sporty sedan. Its got a fair amount of power and performance going with it. Far better than what I ever got with the Accord. Course, my Accord was stock, so its no comparison really. But then again I guess he wants more luxury than sport, or the STI and Evo would be on the list.

those cars are definitely not on my list. i was going for something "grown up" could drive.

something you could drive in your late 20's, 30's, and on; go to work in, and also be sporty when need be.

some guy in his mid 30's showing up to the office in an evo and getting out wearing a suit and tie just doesn't work :D

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Yeah, evo's, sti's. Those are sports sedans. They are not luxery cars. Luxery cars are cars made to look and feel good. They are supposed to ride well. They are supposed to have features above other cars across the board from navi, sound systems, hids, electronics, auto climite, etc. Not just be powerful and have 4 doors.

6THGEN_AI4

I love the TL & TSX but if you gonna talk abt lexury/power/style/confy.... the name is BMW M5... the ultimated driving machine.
7060420.001.1M.jpg

Back