BigAnt's 2003 Subaru WRX Sedan

BigAnt

Reaction score

Thanks man!

looks good

Thanks!

niceeeeee

Thanks!

that wing is so sexy. that's one big reason why i would get a sedan but i prefer the hatch. =]

Thanks, yeah the STi wing looks a lot better than the WRX wing. But I want to go wingless in the near future and put the 06-07 STi roof vane.

I like the hatches and sedans, the hatches are starting to grow on me even more.

yea of course, i just got 35% for four windows and 50% for the rear winshield, so it's not too dark at night. i would like to see out cause i've read that some people can't even use the rear view at night with 35% or 20%.

i just got the red overlays for the tail lights so instead of those altezza style lights it looks a bit JDM hehe. basically red clear.

future mods will be some sort of white wheels. i want to go that blue and white look. cat back for now. then a DP and pro tune. after that i should be done for a while. a tune turns your car into a completely different beast. of course i would like it to be a 500WHP monster someday. give me a few years lol.

Nice future mods, I should be getting my downpipe and external waste gate by summer time :D

For me I'm getting my suspension this month because my rear struts are blown lol.

lol back on topic. I like your whip Ant. Hope to see it soon!

Thanks man!

Back