Bigjoe53 Presents: NYC ALIVE Sweaters & Blankets BBQ MEET...

bigjoe53

Reaction score
if you have a caravan locations please pm me the details and i will post them.

there are some on the first page now.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
well it's not official yet but if anyone wants to meet in queens let me know. i live in the flushing area and i usually meet up with reggieregg before every meet or event. let me know, PM me or something.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
no love for us pa members i guess. 2.5 hours idk..... but for some 6ga's it might be worth it

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
I would go but......FML......water pump went bad, plus I work, can't call out smh everybody can't wait to see the videos, pictures, etc. for this meet, big numbers going.....me like

bigjoe53

Reaction score
no love for us pa members i guess. 2.5 hours idk..... but for some 6ga's it might be worth it

i have some cars coming from pa and deep in jersey, but they are meeting up the second caravan location posted on the first page.

I would go but......FML......water pump went bad, plus I work, can't call out smh everybody can't wait to see the videos, pictures, etc. for this meet, big numbers going.....me like

sucks to hear about the car man...i will try not to let you down with pics and video. :)

bigjoe53

Reaction score
well it's not official yet but if anyone wants to meet in queens let me know. i live in the flushing area and i usually meet up with reggieregg before every meet or event. let me know, PM me or something.

i dont know if you want to roll with some of the prelude guys, but they are meeting up at Flushing meadow park (where bakerz holds his meets) @ 9am
if you do meet up with them just look for the red prelude with the lambo doors, his name is Russ he is the prez of the crew, they are all cool guys.

Back