Black 6GA Coupe spotted in Gulf Shores, AL! WHO WAS IT?

jaw819

Reaction score
So, my girlfriend and i were sitting at Chick-fil-A in Foley this morning (just north of Gulf Shores), and i went to take a bite of my bagel (yummmm!) and looked up out the window and froze. Here in Alabama, and even over in Florida, where i go to Bayfront, where every Saturday night all the tuners meet up (and ricers, unfortunately; usually a show of anywhere between 30 and 50 cars), and i've seen maybe three or four modified 6GAs, which were all rice, unfortunately.

my girlfriend, who also drives a 6GA, looks up, and we watched it drive by.
it was a 98-00 coupe. black, gold rims (18s im guessing), full OEM lip kit, CF hood, CF trunk, dropped. appeared to be a V6, by the dual exhaust, which was aftermarket, btw. it was beautiful. and it was riding with a CB sedan, two tone blue and black, rims, dropped, etc. i was surprised, and it was sweet.

and being down here, i honestly doubt that it was anyone on here, being that ive yet to find anyone else on here within est. 4 to 5 hours driving distance.
but if so, please. tell me.
WHO WAS IT?

av6g6

Reaction score
I'm in Montgomery, but I haven't seen or heard of anyone on here or on v6p around that area with that car.

1bad6

Reaction score
So, my girlfriend and i were sitting at Chick-fil-A in Foley this morning (just north of Gulf Shores), and i went to take a bite of my bagel (yummmm!) and looked up out the window and froze. Here in Alabama, and even over in Florida, where i go to Bayfront, where every Saturday night all the tuners meet up (and ricers, unfortunately; usually a show of anywhere between 30 and 50 cars), and i've seen maybe three or four modified 6GAs, which were all rice, unfortunately.

my girlfriend, who also drives a 6GA, looks up, and we watched it drive by.
it was a 98-00 coupe. black, gold rims (18s im guessing), full OEM lip kit, CF hood, CF trunk, dropped. appeared to be a V6, by the dual exhaust, which was aftermarket, btw. it was beautiful. and it was riding with a CB sedan, two tone blue and black, rims, dropped, etc. i was surprised, and it was sweet.

and being down here, i honestly doubt that it was anyone on here, being that ive yet to find anyone else on here within est. 4 to 5 hours driving distance.
but if so, please. tell me.
WHO WAS IT?

I live about 6 hours from GS, Al and have been there a few times but not recently. Those sound like some cool rides though.

jaw819

Reaction score
lols i forgot u lived around there. iunno when the meet is. we need more ppl though haha

we should start a list.
we have you, me, alex, gilley, and we'll find more.
i'm gonna make a thread.

I live about 6 hours from GS, Al and have been there a few times but not recently. Those sound like some cool rides though.

that me and her saw, yeahh.
bayfront's pretty fun too.
maybe not spectacular, but for what it is, its straight. lol.

my car has seen bayfront a few times :)

recently???

I'm in Montgomery, but I haven't seen or heard of anyone on here or on v6p around that area with that car.
i dunno. but i thought i was dreaming. it was gorgeous.
it almost reminded me of IcyAccord's accord. somewhat similar.

Back