Blackhouse and LEDs

01exv6

Reaction score
Whats up everyone...I finally got the time to blackhouse my headlights and install my led's. Here is a link to the album:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2564377&l=90a9a&id=2032670

(How do I post the pics on a thread?)

Anyway, I used Krylon Fusion flat black spray paint, and a headlight polishing kit, which didnt end up working too well, so I bought some turtle wax polish that Ric Rock used. (btw thanks for the DIYs/Pics..they saved me) The LEDS were from Oznium.com. In the headlights I have Luminics bulbs, and sylvania turn signals that look blue but light up amber. I also painted the Honda Badge on the front black, which all should go well with the rims im eventually getting:

http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheels/enkei_performance/swap/enkei_lf10_b_ci3_l.jpg

Let me know what you think...peace

Last edited:

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Lose the pinstripe and get a drop and you are golden. The LED's and Blackhousing look sweet, nice job!

KnightRyder

Reaction score
you're the first that i've seen use those style led strips that go all the way around. im not too fond of being able to see all that copper circuitry when the lights are off but i guess there are ups and downs to everything.

i probably would have try to cover up as much of that strip as possible using some liquid electrical tape that way it blends in with the black housing better.

hhmmm, i may have just given myself an idea for my next headlights :)

btw, i have the 12" strip behind the amber piece as well and love it.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Nice job Bro, but in my opinion, you should have left the front emblem alone.

Everything else look great.

01exv6

Reaction score
They are the neutral white leds. i wanted more of the pure white look rather than blue to go with my hyperwhite luminics bulbs (and the cool white was on backorder) but im happy with how they look. ill take a couple of night shots hopefully this weekend....im going to be getting the eibach pro kit for about 1.5" drop, and 225/40-18s with the rims i think, which will look sick. I thought about painting the orange circuitry of the LEDs, but that will have to be for another time...and they dont look too bad in person anyway. Also, I dont mind my pinstripe....do most of you all really dislike it? Ive seen a lot of haters on the forum

Back