blackhousing question

Jxi8s2k

Reaction score
hey i blacked out my housing awhile back, but i have a question. i see a lot of you guys have the clear corner strips rather than the factory orange....did you guys buy this or change your orange to clear? i don't like having a missing part in my headlights. i'm going to be doing my retro fit soon so i would like to know how to get those in while my lights are opened

jccg5

Reaction score
in my boat, i like the orange amber strip more then the clear amber strip on the corner. and it a 2 seperate peace of amber strip, you just pop them out..

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you'd search the other 5 million blackhousing or headlight threads you'd see that they're removable.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
you have to find someone who has opened an ebay headlight for clear strips.

or buy a pair off ebay and get the clear strips. i dont believe anyone makes them.

Jxi8s2k

Reaction score
i don't know if yall are reading right, but i said that i've done this awhile ago. i also said that i saw some people with clear corners rather than the factory amber. i was asking those of you who have clear corners where they got them from. i did not ask how to remove the amber, so don't tell me to search man. i don't post about stuff unless i can't find the answer to my question.

so can anyone please answer my question? i would like to know where yall got your clears from...i'm not asking how to remove the two-piece ambers.

Jxi8s2k

Reaction score
nah man i did. yours was the only one that was actually on point. the others,i don't know why they even bothered to reply to the thread. just trying to get their number of posts higher i guess? cause their replies are retarded.

Back