blaque on to the next level!!!

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
ok guys some of you know that i'm into the swap amonth ago so to give you update the car is up and running!!! wohoooo!!!

btw: props to mike02(mike), hendizzle(henry), nasohc(ken) for being there when i have question along this project... thanks guys hope you dont get tired of me....

so here you go my J35!!! grrrrrr.....

DSC01537.jpg

:kenny: just messin!!! thats my wife X!!!:kenny:

so here you go.... theres alot of changes from the other thread i posted before... i had issues to the old h22 so i ended up getting another motor and i didnt install the skunk2 manifold(due to vibrations issue) and ended up using the f23 tranny due to mileage issues and i love this tranny better with prolite flywheel than the h22 one...

here is the old set-up!!!

DSCN0980.jpg

and heres the new set-up!!!
without skunk IM and the engine cleaning will follow!!!

DSC01529.jpg

now i'm on to the next project I started stripping the interior on saturday to start putting sound deadening material from elemental and putting the black carpet/upholstery as soon as done putting everything up together and start the suspension then exterior....

btw: DIY for the sound deadening will follow!!!

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01532.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

DSC01536.jpg

thanks for looking keep you guys posted.......

Roadrage

Reaction score
Sweetness..good to see this accord reppin for ya after that really bad accident a couple of months ago with the other. may she rest in peace

Back